Dr. Petersen and his staff are highly qualified in all aspects of Workers’ Compensation. Their goal is to treat the injured worker and return them to work quickly and safely reducing lost time and keeping medical costs down. Open lines of communication with adjusters, employers, case managers, and attorneys is of the utmost importance to Dr. Peterson to be able to provide the best care possible.
Whether the injured worker needs immediate treatment, a second opinion, or an independent medical examination, Dr. Petersen and his entire staff are there to help you through the entire process.
● Priority appointment scheduling
● Appropriate and timely referrals
● Communication of work status day of treatment
● Understanding of modified and light duty
● Independent Medical Examination
● Second opinion
● Impairment ratings
● Records review